TruScipt respects each individual's right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our Web site only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies solely to information collected at TruScript's Web site.
Part I. Information
TruScript collects and uses personal information about customers to conduct our business, to advise customers about our products and services, and to deliver effective customer service. Sources of this information include:
• Information TruScript receives from applications and other forms, such as name, physical address, email address, social security number and telephone number
• Information about customer transactions with TruScript, such as your account balances, payment history and account activity
• Information we receive from consumer reporting agency, such as credit bureau reports and other information relating to creditworthiness
• Information we receive about individuals from other sources, such as your employer or third parties
• Information we collect from our website regarding our customers and their usage of our services. Any information collected on our website is the sole property of TruScript. We may employ cookies. A cookie is a small text file that our Web server places on a user's computer hard drive to be a unique identifier. Cookies enable TruScript to track usage patterns and deliver customized content to users. Our cookies have an expiration date. Our cookies do not collect personally identifiable information.
Part II. Information Usage
The information collected by TruScript will be used to conduct our business, to advise customers about our products and services, and to deliver effective customer service Registered users may receive additional communications from us about products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications.
Part III. Data Storage and Security
We restrict access to personal information about you to our employees, our affiliates' employees or to others who need to know that information to service your account. We store all information we collect on servers that we believe are secure from unauthorized access. We use a variety of technologies to minimize the likelihood of loss, alteration or misuse of the information we collect.
Part IV. TruScript Services
TruScript acts as a passive conduit for our customer's clinical documentation. TruScript does not disclose any content in the clinical documents of any of our customers. TruScript in good faith believes that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations.